Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Egg Decorating Tips and Ideas

Easter is only a few days away and we have not dyed our eggs yet.  Also, I do an Easter egg hunt for my kids in the yard and I have not even begun to shop, let alone, fill eggs.  Well at least I have Easter outfits done!  I am trying to decide what type of egg decorating to do this year.  The dying can be so messy and doesn't always turn out great.  The kids sometimes get bored with it after the first couple, so I wanted to explore different options.  People tell me all the time that I am so creative.  Well I tell them the truth is that I am not really creative, I am good at coping.  I can look at something and figure it out, or sometimes it's as easy as following directions.  There is so much information out there, if you have the time to find it.  Well life is busy and time is  precious, so I tried to find some helpful tips and ideas to share with you.  If you have found some also, please share.  You can post a link or share an idea in the comment section below. 


 How To Boil An Egg 
Just in case....

Decorating Ideas 

Simple Decorating
This one is my favorite, simple and easy!

One For The Kids
My kids would love this.

Beautiful
I won't be doing this, but if you have the time they look beautiful.

Peeling An Egg The Easy Way  
It is so frustrating when you tear the egg apart trying to get the shell off.  This link tells you how to have the shell slide right off.

No comments:

Post a Comment