Monday, June 4, 2012

And The Winner's Are.....

Thank you everyone that came to my booth opening weekend.  It was so encouraging to me to hear your feedback and see your messages in my book.  It truly means a lot to me.  The Stillwater Antique Center is opened daily 10-5 so if you did not have a chance this past weekend come and visit anytime.  I am located in the first row on the right in booth 107.  I would love to hear from you so if you go be sure to sign my guest book. 

I have another busy week, but I think things will slowly get back to normal for me by next week.  We have made HUGE progress in the playroom and I am almost ready to share some pictures, maybe tomorrow!  I have finished a few projects and I am still working on a couple more.  I love the way it is all coming together.   

This week is the last week of school for my kids and then the summer begins, YAY!  I am helping to plan a huge field day for them on Friday.  It will be filled with crafts, games, food, and gifts.  When I have a little more time to write and post pictures I will share it all with you. 

Now for the moment you have been waiting for........

Chosen randomly by random.org are the winners!

The winner of the first giveaway for 2 french lavender sachets goes to Emily L.  Congratulations!!! 

The winner of the second giveaway for the 10 X 13 burlap print is Roubina Congratulations!!!

I have to say I was very surprised at the results because both winners REALLY wanted to win the giveaway that they won.   That never happens for me!   You each were entered 3 times for the second drawing and I really appreciate your efforts.  Again a big thanks to all of you that stopped by and I hope you come again!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love those sachets!! Thanks, Kelli! ♥ ~ Emily L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?????? I never win anything! And to win this....I LOVE it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete